Lots of possibilities await swimmers nearby:
- Natural swimming lake Bad Bruck with rental sun loungers
- Panorama swimming pool Bellevue-Alm – offering the most beautiful mountain panorama
- Goldegger Lake (idyllic moorland lake) & Böndlsee
- Charming little streams all around
- Gastein Valley’s mountain lakes: Lake Reedsee, Lake Bockartsee, Lake Palfnersee, Lakes Paarseen – for a refreshing bath after the conquering summit
- Carinthian Lakes – for a summery day trip to Carinthia
Enjoy the smell of the spicy alpine herbs, the fresh mountain air and sound of the streams descending from the mountain during your hiking holiday in Bad Gastein. Experience the hospitality on one of the 55 alpine pastures and hike through 350 km of hiking trails across the Gastein Valley. In the heart of the Austrian National Park “Hohe Tauern” there is a big variety of hikes and mountain tours, which will satisfy everyone – from beginners to the most experienced mountaineers – on their hiking holiday.